Join accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. choose accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. be the engine that powers accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries
-including 89 of the fortune 100, and governments around the world. our corporate functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, youll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. build a career at a company that can take you anywherejoin the accenture adventure. job description support the overall financial management within group, including planning, forecasting, reporting analysis, cost to serve and long range planning. support leadership and serve as the primary finance contact and business advisor by providing financial insights, management information, scenario planning and solutions. key functions:
- coordinate and timely release of deliverables.
- deep dive into each of the deliverables assigned and propose process improvements to improve speed and quality.
- provide analysis and insights on the montly variances of actuals. forecast.
- provide full finance support and guidance in market development and initiatives investments
- interact with finance and business clients to give response to his requests related to finance.
- help business runners in the forecasting and planning process
- develop an awareness and understanding about us gaap responsible for running reports and being able to explain variances against forecast transactional tasks such as processing accruals/prepayments/journal entries in sap +básicos basic qualifications
- university degree
- intermediate level of english technical and personal skills qualifications: student in finance/accounting or related fields excel and power point skills. macros desirable upper
-intermediate level in english (oral/written) professional skill requirements: process
-related skills. organized and detail oriented. good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills driven to learn and grow as a finance professional eagerness to contribute in a team
-oriented environment ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem
-solving environment supervisors skills (desirable) professional skill requirements
- eagerness to contribute in a team
- ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem
- desire to work in an information systems environment
- good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills what do we offer as an employer? challenges. team. training. recognition. career development. motivation. joining accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. if this is what you are looking for, accenture is your place. accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.