Join accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. choose accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. people in the corporate function career track contribute to the running of accenture as a high
- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area. legal and commercial services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies. job description contract management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment. a professional at this position level within accenture has the following responsibilities: analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation. interacts with peers within accenture before updating supervisors. likely has some interactions with non
-management levels at the client and/or within accenture. receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments. decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others. individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team. +básicos basic qualifications: university degree it requires expert level in english and italian it requires knowledge in microsoft office main responsibilities:
- draft executive documents and communications.
- interact with accenture leadership across several countries.
- ensure timely delivery of legal support in different legal areas. professional skill requirements
- proven success in contributing to a team
- proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem
- desire to work in an information systems environment
- excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- will be required to interface with senior members of the legal group
- corporate securities background is preferred.
-orientated, flexible and able to respond to last minute changes.
- strong communication skills both oral and written.
- able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands. flexible with work timings
- able to interact with all levels of cm and legal management and other accenture corporate functions.
- able to interact with and influence senior personnel.
- able to demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills
- a working knowledge of the different types of work that accenture performs, accenture policies and procedures and the various commercial constructs that accenture uses would be advantageous. what do we offer as an employer? challenges. team. training. recognition. career development. motivation. joining accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. if this is what you are looking for, accenture is your place. accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non
-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.