Analista de marketing en
Join accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. choose accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. be the engine that powers accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries
-including 89 of the fortune 100, and governments around the world. our corporate functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, youll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. build a career at a company that can take you anywherejoin the accenture adventure. our marketing operations team provides support in global multi
-channel marketing campaigns. we specialize in applying innovative strategies and methods to improve the success of the implemented campaigns and increase brand positioning and penetration in the markets in which we operate. we are currently looking for marketing, administration and / or marketing analysts the tasks for this position would be the following:
- develop and coordinate the implementation of multichannel marketing campaigns
- manage participants information, monitor the success of the initiative, report the progress.
- guarantee quality throughout the life cycle of the campaign. maintain updated information, detect and report risks, propose creative solutions to unforeseen inconveniences.
- collaborate in the strategy of market segmentation, focus on target customers and effectiveness of the campaigns.
- monitor and collaborate in improving the quality and relevance of the interactions with the client.
- acting as an expert in relation to the marketing strategy, market opportunities and crm technologies. this position requieres:
- excellent english language level
- ability to work in a dynamic and virtual environment, with direct interaction with professionals from different geographies and cultures.
- exceptional oral and written communication skills
- ability to understand general directions and autonomy to advance the responsibilities derived from them.
- applied analytical thinking: ability to generate and interpret reports with great attention to detail. +básicos basic qualifications
- university degree
- advanced level of english professional skill requirements
- proven success in contributing to a team
- proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem
- desire to work in an information systems environment
- excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills what do we offer as an employer? challenges. team. training. recognition. career development. motivation. joining accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. if this is what you are looking for, accenture is your place. accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.