Account manager en
CIUDAD DE GUATEMALA
Responsible for overseeing the purchase of materials for the production process, monitoring the effective production, and fulfilling delivery deadlines for clients.
this involves analyzing costs, inventory, demand planning, and delivery.
setting and reviewing budget and managing cost.
responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures.
enhance the operational procedure, contribute in the strategic plans and reviews, preparing action plans, quality and customer service standards, and resolve problems, complete audits.
forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, and analyze variances, initiate corrective actions.
analyze process workflow to implement change.
work closely with the general manager to set or implement policies, procedures and systems.
establish kpis and monitor them to ensure their fulfillment.
· working schedule monday through friday.
· salary q.
· law benefits
· age between 32 and 50 years.
· bachelors degree in industrial engineer, mechanic engineer, etc.
· work experience as a production manager, purchase manager, operations manager working in multinational companies.
· bilingual english and spanish.
· leadership abilities to coordinate a team, analytical abilities, strategic thinking, goal oriented, problem solving.