Atención al cliente en
Client advisor (guadalajara)
país : méxico
entidad federativa : jalisco provincia :zapopan
categoría : venta al por menor
tipo de contrato : indefinido
jornada laboral :completa
- 5 añosn° :inglés(alto)
since 1854, the name of louis vuitton has been synonymous with tradition and the manufacturing of high quality travel and leather goods. louis vuitton, one subsidiary of group lvmh, world
-wide leader in luxury products, offers to its customers products as: bags, accessories, shoes, watches and jewels. the company louis vuitton whom distinguishes for the continuous growth, professionalism, quality, tradition and modernity, invites those that are passionate for the excellence , dynamism, positive attitude, to be part of its team.
as a client advisor you are responsible for:
- drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results.
-welcome every client and provide the best client experience.
-advise clients across the brand and all products categories.
-engage with clients to develop long
-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools in order to foster brand loyalty.
-perform as a team
-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store.
-learn and master brand and product knowledge.
-respect and master brand and product
-respect louis vuitton brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior.
-follow the company's policies and procedures
- minimum of 2 years experience in retail sales, hospitality and/or customer services
- proficiency in english and ideally in other language
- bachelors degree (graduated)
- perfect grooming
- customer service focused mentality
- adaptable and willing to learn
- able to work in a fast paced work environment
- reliable and trustworthy
- detail oriented